POS, management software and hardware for general retail establishments. We offer free demo software developed for Restaurants, Hotels, Salons, Spas.
A GOOD POS SYSTEM:
· Accelerates checkout and improves customer service.
· Reduces shrinkage at the point of sale due to high numbers of voids and wrong discounts.
· Helps drive costs down and automates your business.;
· Controls sales, returns, layaways, and inventory.
· Allows you to print your own barcodes and labels for inventory control.;
· Allows you to lookup inventory by description or by SKU.
· Interfaces with QuickBooks if necessary for accounting and payroll.;
· May support both a touchscreen and keyboard interface.
· Enables you to lookup inventory at your other stores.
POS SOFTWARE transforms your computer into a fast, powerful cash register, combining Point-of-Sales, Retail Inventory, Customer Tracking, General Ledger, Checkbook, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Time Clock, Scheduling, & Rental into one easy-to-use product. With full network support, Web Store and our Multi-site FTP option, POS Retail Software will meet your needs now and into the future.
· Touch screen and light pen support. Optional "mouse-free" operation
· Drag-and-drop receipt layout. You now control the size and placement of all information on your receipts;
· Smart Coupons. Option to print coupons at the bottom of the customer's receipt. Coupons can be printed randomly, or based on items the customer did or did not purchase
· Layaway tracking. Each customer can have one or more layaways in progress
· Package sales (kits).;
· Stored quotes can easily become a work order or sale
· Photographs of customers and/or inventory items can be displayed on-screen.
· Bad check tracking.
· Readings displayed in graphic format.
· Add-on sale recommendations. (Batteries, paper, ribbon, etc.)
· Offers out-of-stock item substitution suggestion
· Gift certificate card tracking. You now have the option to sell serialized certificate cards and track the balance.
· Ability to reprint or void past sales tickets.
· Integrated Video Surveillance support. Hardware needed can be less than $100.
· Option to record payment information when placing a ticket on hold, but not charge until shipped.
· Integrated caller ID support. If your business does a lot of phone orders, this will be a great time saver. (Supports up to 10 phone lines.)
· Ability to recall a past sales ticket by the serial number of an item on the ticket.
· Look up item order and sales information from serial number.
· Computes and tracks employee commissions.;
· Print membership/discount cards.
· Training mode: Easily train employees without affecting your live data.
· RMA Tracking. Tracking of defective products that have been shipped back to the vendor.
· Supports foreign currency. Automatically computes exchange amount.
· TRS Rules! User-definable discount option. For example: Buy 2 and get 1 at 50% off.
· Option to view customer purchase history and select item(s) to add to current sale.
· Gift Registry tracking with optional hand-held data collector support.
· View and edit customer information at point-of-sale.