The Elite Series Sauna uses the latest far-infrared technology to provide the most relaxing and therapeutic infrared sauna experience. Our wall-to-wall CarbonFlow heating panels create a wonderful, comfortable and superbly effective heat bathing environment. The Elite Series Includes the Following Standard Features:
• Advanced CarbonFlow heating system ensures soft heat, fully surrounding the bather, with the infrared heating panels literally spanning wall-to-wall.
• Walls finished inside and out with hand selected, clear tongue-and-groove, vertical grain Canadian Hemlock. Each wall includes an exclusive integral latching system for seamless good looks and great durability.
• Exterior surfaces are finished with biodegradable wood treatment for a more luxurious look and for ease of maintenance.
• Outstanding sauna design. Furniture quality detailing includes: fine-grained wood throughout, custom-made molding, comfortable seating, and doors and windows that are thoughtfully designed to complement the sauna.
• Digital control system is mounted inside and out. Controls include: on/off, interior light switch, exterior light switch, time and temperature controls.
• Colour Light Therapy enhances the sauna experience and is easily activated by the push of a button on the sauna control panel. Choose the light colour to suit your mood (or choose rotating colours) for added relaxation and therapeutic benefits.
• Includes a top quality CD/AM/FM stereo system, with unique "drop down" system (stereo recedes into the ceiling), and easy-to-use remote control.
• High quality, heatproof stereo speakers are mounted in the ceiling.
• Canadian Hemlock benches.
• Canadian Hemlock floor with integral in-floor heated ceramic tile.
• Deluxe all-glass door. All sidelight windows and doors use only tempered safety glass.
• Low-voltage mini spotlights are installed in the ceiling; roof overhang includes integral exterior mini spotlights.
• Wall-to-wall backrests are designed for user comfort and safety.
• Easy installation (less than 40 minutes for most models) with pre-wired heaters, lights, stereo, etc. with simple "plug-in" system.
• CarbonFlow heating systems large surface area efficiently emits soft heat with quick warm-up times, uses a 15 amp 110-volt outlet (simply plug in and enjoy).
• ETL listed as a complete plug-in room for safety and reliability.
• Industry leading warranty backed by Americas #1 sauna company.
COLOUR LIGHT THERAPY
Red is recommended for treatment of impeded circulation, muscles and heart.
Yellow stimulates clarity of intellect, as well as toxin processing and elimination. It can help with learning disabilities and with strengthening of the endocrine functions.
Green is a cooling, sedating colour which helps reduce swelling of joints and tissues; it calms the body and helps reduce inflammation.
Turquoise is the colour for mental relaxation. It can help regulate imbalances in the lung and large intestine.
Blue stimulates the anterior hypothalamus, which harbors the main regulating part of the parasympathetic nervous system. It has a calming effect and is very helpful in treating sleep disorders and headaches. It helps with all kinds of cramps and can have an anti-bacterial effect.
Violet increases effectiveness of meditation. It promotes proper functioning of the lymphatic system and is very helpful in menopause.